The 5″ Swimming Juke tapered design makes it natural for jigging on the bottom. Its twin tails create vibrations fish feel. Saltwater and freshwater soft bait. If you like the Swimming Juke, you may also be interested in our 23-piece Jerk Bait Kit.
The 5″ Swimming Juke is a classic soft plastic lure from Charlie’s Worms. It makes great jerk bait and has a tapered design that adapts to a variety of situations. As a result, it’s a great bait for jigging on the bottom.
- The Swimming Juke’s twin tails create vibrations fish feel
- Made from high-quality plastisol that can withstand repetitive casting and causes it to float near the top
- Its lightweight design makes it perfect for skipping across the surface for snook and redfish
- Great jerk bait
- It has a heavier front end which causes the nose to naturally dive. This makes it dance in the water when cranking across the surface
- Charlie’s Worm’s unique scent is a proven factor in increasing your catch!
- 5″ body adapts to a variety of situations.
Cold-water bass eat baitfish whether they’re swimming deep or shallow. One of the best ways to imitate baitfish is with a soft-plastic jerkbait like Charlie’s Worms Swimming Juke.
Charlie’s durable soft plastics will keep up for several casts. All Charlie’s soft plastic bait is approved for saltwater and freshwater fishing. Over 40 years of Proven Bass Tackle. Pros and non-pros alike test Charlie’s Worms soft baits and continue to find them to be at the top of their game in all areas. Their unique scent is a proven factor in increasing your catch!
We at Rite Angler pride ourselves on the value and high-quality of our rigs, terminal tackle, fishing lures, and soft baits. Serving both the fresh and saltwater fisherman, we are dedicated to providing exceptional fishing products like the 5″ Swimming Juke. We do all we can to have the best quality products in the industry. As always, we appreciate any of your feedback and look forward to hearing from you!
Mardi Gras, Watermelon Red, Gold Rush, Pearl White, Root Beer, Black, Chartreuse, Greenie, Speckled Trout, June Bug Blue Belly, Blue Lightning, Watermelon, Silver Mullet