Musky Rig with Barrel Swivel
SIZES: 10″, 18″ 125-lb. test heavy-duty fluorocarbon with the “invisibility advantage!” 2/pk
The Rite Angler Musky Rig with Barrel Swivel is made with heavy-duty fluorocarbon. This gives them the “invisibility advantage!” Available with barrel swivel or ball bearing swivel.
Musky (or muskie), muskellunge (Esox masquinongy), also known as muskelunge, muscallonge, milliganong, or maskinonge are an uncommon freshwater fish you can find in the Northern to Northeast part of the United States and up into Canada.
Rite Angler’s Musky Rig with Barrel Swivel
- QUALITY: Highly abrasion-resistant fluorocarbon that’s almost invisible underwater. Premium, saltwater-grade snaps, crimps, and a barrel swivel that prevents line twisting while fishing
- LEADER: 125-lb. test heavy-duty fluorocarbon
- SIZES: 10″, 18″
- TIP: Ideal for use with inline spinners
- MUSKY: With rows of razor-sharp teeth and a body built for speed, muskies have no issue eating anything and everything they want. Musky anglers have a lot to contend with trying to get these big fish to strike so when it does, you’ll want a Musky Rig B.B. Swivel at the end of your line.
- NOTE: For catch and release fishing, make sure you have the right tools to keep the fish and this sport alive.
Also available with a ball bearing swivel.
Ball-bearing vs barrel swivels, which to choose?
Both swivels cover most all your saltwater fishing needs. Barrel swivels are popular due to their wide range of sizes and affordability, however, their biggest disadvantages are the increased inability to turn with a heavy load and a shorter lifespan due to the metal on metal friction.
Conversely, a good quality ball-bearing swivel will keep rotating and keep your line twist-free even under a heavy load. They do cost more, but for certain types of fishing, like offshore trolling, you can’t afford to not use them.
A small but vital part of your terminal-tackle, Rite Angler’s Ball Bearing Swivels have smooth rotation, lasting durability, and strong welded rings for all types of heavy-duty fishing for both freshwater and saltwater. It’s effective for preventing line twisting and kinks with your rigs especially if you’re trolling or casting lures that have a lot of twists.
As with all Rite Angler products, the finest in raw materials and handmade craftsmanship goes into our Musky Rigs. Pulling large fish to the surface can be a challenge. This is why these rigs are strong and designed to handle the job. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Check out more of Rite Angler’s pre-made Rigs! SHOP RIGS
You may also like…
$10.00Size : 10" - 18"
There are no reviews yet.