Carefully designed 3/8 oz., hand-tied Flash Jig with a holographic stripe down each side for some extra attention-grabbing flash. A very effective jig with a sturdy 3/0 hook. Pearl color holographic flash skirt, mylar metallic tinsel, and a hand-painted, two-tone eye pattern that fish can’t ignore. Great for many species that eat small baitfish. Stealthy appearance under the water.
- High-quality scratch-resistant finish.
- Holographic mylar flash skirt
- Durable 3/0 hook for fighting fish
- Single packed jig great for fishing along reefs, wrecks, and around the bottom
- Two-tone painted body
- Ultra-sharp hook
- A long, slender body that cuts through the water and mimics baitfish
TARGET SPECIES: Spanish Mackerel, Tarpon, Grouper, Cobia, Snook, Striped Bass, Snapper, and we’ve even seen great results with Lake Trout.
★ Jigging for some fluke? You can also try fishing these as a teaser on a dropper loop over a jig and tip it with some squid!
Charlie’s Worms Flash Jigs have been tested by pros and non-pros alike and have been proven to be at the top of their game in all areas.
These jigs can catch practically anything that swims—fish simply can’t resist them.
Pink, Brown, Green, Blue