Rite Angler Deep Drop Wreckfish Rig: 2X, heavy-duty, 16/0 inline circle hooks with a duratin finish. Each hook has a luminous crimp protector that attracts fish to the light. The sail snap and swivels that attach to your lead are corrosion-resistant with a black nickel finish.
The bottom snap is for the lead and the top snap is for a deep drop light. The main line is crimped with round sleeves. The main line is 400lb test mono and the dropper arms with the hooks are 150lb test.
The ocean bottom is home to wreckfish. They inhabit caves and shipwrecks. As a result, you’ll need a serious rig to go after these monsters. They’re also known as “stone bass” since they like to inhabit rocky ledges.
- SALTWATER GRADE MATERIALS: Superior quality 400lb 3′ fluorocarbon leader. Saltwater grade, corrosion-resistant, black nickel finish barrel swivels, and sail snaps.
- HOOKS: 2X, heavy-duty, 16/0 inline circle hooks with a duratin finish.
- STOCK UP: Your fishing trip is more enjoyable when you are well prepared. Don’t hesitate to take extras of everything. That includes your Deep Drop Rigs, and terminal tackle as well as any other lures, baits, and attractants you’ll need.
- CONVENIENCE: A time saver. Pre-rigged and ready to go right out of the package.
- TARGET SPECIES: Wreckfish, Yellow Eye Snapper, Queen Snapper, Grouper, Tilefish
Rite Angler Products
The finest in raw materials and handmade craftsmanship go into our deep drop fishing rigs. These rigs are strong. We design them to handle the challenge of pulling large bottom-dwelling fish to the surface. Satisfaction guaranteed. Made by fishermen for fishermen! Satisfaction guaranteed.