Rite Angler Deep Drop Grouper Rig features 2X heavy-duty, 14/0 inline circle hooks with a duratin finish. Each hook has a luminous crimp protector that will attract fish to the light. The sail snap and swivels that attach to your lead are corrosion-resistant with a black nickel finish.
The bottom snap is for the lead and the top snap is for a deep drop light. The main line is crimped with round sleeves. The main line is 400lb test mono and the dropper arms with the hooks are 150lb test.
You can commonly find grouper at the bottom in any sort of structure. They inhabit all of the tropical coral reefs of Southern Florida. In North Florida, they can be found around artificial reefs, bottom ledges, and in wrecks.
- SALTWATER GRADE MATERIALS: Superior quality 400lb 3′ fluorocarbon leader. Saltwater grade, corrosion-resistant black nickel finish barrel swivels, and sail snaps. Heavy-duty duratin finished inline circle hooks.
- HOOKS: 2X heavy-duty 14/0 inline circle hooks with a duratin finish.
- STOCK UP: The more prepared you are for any fishing trip, the more enjoyable it will be. Don’t hesitate to take extras of everything and that includes your Deep Drop Rigs, and terminal tackle as well as any other lures, baits, and attractants you need.
- CONVENIENCE: A time saver. Pre-rigged and ready to go right out of the package.
- TARGET SPECIES: Wreckfish, Yellow Eye Snapper, Queen Snapper, Grouper, Tilefish
Rite Angler Products
The finest in raw materials and handmade craftsmanship go into our deep drop fishing rigs. These rigs are strong. We design them to handle the challenge of pulling large bottom-dwelling fish to the surface. Satisfaction guaranteed. Made by fishermen for fishermen! 1/pk